Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day to Myself

I drove Jeff to work so that I could have the car for the day.

First, I walked around at a bunch of Galleries and Shops that where along 11 near the clinic:



(1 & 2) Galleries; (3) a place that makes those pretty gates that you see in the picture (4) Nasturtium Cafe and Miss M. Boutique - quite cute.

These where cool flowers that I saw on my wandering around - they looked like wood:


I went back to the beach near the Little Blue Church and climbed around on the rocks a bit. Look at the photo below - see anything?


It's a Honu! I got to see 5 of them:



"Fred"


"Ninja"


"Pirate Bob"


"Pokie"



Sea urchin thingies hording all the pretty shells.


"Lucy"

The Beach:




I then drove to La'Aloha Bay Beach Park where I watched the sunset - and took a bunch of photos:








The End.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAJ YOU FOUND IT!!!!! that first beach in this post is THE TURTLE BEACH I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT!!!!!! we went there at least once a month!!!! oh i love seeing your pictures it brings be back! and there were sooooo many sea turtles there! im sad you wont get to stay for as long as you had planned but at least you got to see some really great things!

    ReplyDelete