Friday, February 27, 2009

Little Birdies

I walked around Ali'i and got some more beads to work with to make a custom order, then walked around some of the beack & rocks, picking up some cool shells and beachglass. Here are some birds that where chillin' there:




This is the view of the street from where I was on the rocks.

And here is the necklace that I made that evening:



It is the 'Window To My Heart Necklace', there are matching earrings. I made this one specifically for an old high-school classmate, Shayle, who ordered it to go with the earrings.

It is delicate sterling silver wire with Czech glass beads of little clear-enveloped white hearts and clear and white beads. The length is princess, and adjustable 2.5" extension. This is available now by custom order only, for anyone interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment