Saturday, February 28, 2009

My very own fishing pole!

When I was at the beading place the day before, I found out that I have surpassed the wire wrapping class that I was planning on taking - I asked what it covers and the woman who teaches the class said 'oh, i teach how to do a loop and coil. like in your earrings'. Since I made the earrings that I was wearing, lol, I apparently didn't need to take that one!

So Jeff and I had some errands to run - drop off recycling, pick up more popsicles - and we stopped at Walmart so he could get me a present he had planned to get while I was at the bead shop for the calss. I had no idea what it was until we got all the way back to the fishing section and I go to pick out my very own, first ever fishing pole! Jeff got one too of course, and all the doodads that we needed to go with it to go fishing on our own.

Back at the apartment, Jeff putting together the poles and showing me how to do it:



So now we can go fishing tomorrow, and I can go whenever I have the car and Jeff is working so that I don't have to sit at home bored. Now, just to figure out who's going to gut them and we'll be good.... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment