Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pancho & Lefty's



Pancho & Lefty's Cantina Restaurante
75-5719 Ali'i Drive, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Appetizer: Besos Calientes - whole jalapenos stuffed with shrimp and jack cheese, wrapped in bacon and deep fried. * Fan freaking tastic. I'm making these for a party some day. Like a football party. I know lots of boys who like bacon who would gobble this up. Just like I did.

Jeff:Fajitas Supremas - chicken, steak and shrimp grilled fajita style with green bell peppers, tomatoes and Maui onions. *No complaints!

Me: Enchiladas De Mariscas - special enchilada concoction featuring a blend of island-fresh seafood, melted cheese and sauce. *This was increadible. I highly recommend it. I'm not big on the whole 'fish inside my mexican' thing, but in this it worked. Besides, it was mostly stuffed with shrimp and huge pieces of crab meat (I do mean huge). It was completely delish. There where two of them and with rice and beans on the side and an apetizer before, you can bet that i brought the 2nd one home. I reheated it the next day and savored it yet again.

Highly Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment