Saturday, May 30, 2009

Aloha, Hawaii!

Leaving Hawai'i today, headed to Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

I will miss Hawai'i a lot, and all of our wonderful friends I've made while I've been there. Jeff will be staying for another month and a half for work, but I'm headed back already to work at the Fulton Opera House on their production of Les Miserables.

I'm sure I will have much more to write on Hawaii (and all that I know I'm going to miss!) during the next month or so, and will have to make time to go back and work on all of those captions and other stories I skipped while blogging.

At any rate, it's been an amazing trip, and certainly a surprising one. I would have never thought even a year ago that I would be here, but am so thankful that had this opprotunity to have such unique experiences and make some new life-long friends.

Lancaster adventures coming soon....

Aloha, Hawaii. Hope to see you again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment