Monday, June 15, 2009

Grant St. Mural & Orange St. Homes

I walked around downtown Lancaster a little bit today, stopping at the post office, going out for lunch with my mom, and a few other stops.

Along the way, I walked past the Grant Street Mural, that I have never seen before.

I'm going to repaint the front porch of my parents house, and they're getting a new door, so I took a few photos of some of the nicer homes as I walked down Orange Street.


Grant Street Mural from (what else) Grant Street.


About the Mural.


Composite Panorama (slightly off - sorry!)


Pretty view from the parking lot.

And now for area homes:


White trim, dark green accents.


Tan trim, wood door, dk green accents.


Sage trim & door, dark blue shutters & windowboxes.


Black & White.


White downstairs, black upstairs.


Cream trim, olivey shutters and wooden door.


Gray painted brick with black and white.



Cool door knocker and handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment