Sunday, July 19, 2009

Closing Night of Les Miserables

Closing night of Les Miserables, we went to Mollys.

Photos here are from me, Jeff, Christen and whoever else I stole some from on facebook.

This was a fantastic show, and I will never forget you guys.



Gregg & Will (Gregg shaved his beard).


Boys: Gregg, Mike, Spiotta, Will, Chad.


Brian, Will & Andy.


Heather & Abby.


Christen & Julie.


Mollys.


Mark.

Me chatting with Dave:




First goodbye of the night - Good Night Dave...



Outside Pictures:


Brian


Daniella


Jeff

Good Nite Chad...


Julie and Bud, showing some luv...





Bye Joanna...


Bye Dan...



Buy Chet...


We went across the street to Musser Park for a few minutes...



And came back to Mollys....


Bye Spiotta...


Bye Will....






Mike kisses Heather goodbye...





Bye, Heather....


Bye-Bye, Brian...


Now we're all teary...



Mike tries to cheer me up....



Chatting until the bar closes....





Farewell, Mike...



Oh no! Bar is closed and Mark gets up to leave...


See you later, Mark...







Just me & my girls left. See you ladies soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment