Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Greatest Freakout Ever

Yet another unknown date. I put it here because it's a wednesday and my best guess.
I took a few of these myself, but most of them I stole from Mark's facebook. Our cast photographer, lol....



Our first table.


smile for the camera!

Most of the cast was a this table - there just isn't enough room for all of us at the same spot!




Finally, got to join the big table when a couple people left.

mark.

Danny was talking about a Youtube video, Greatest Freakout Ever and I had never seen it. So, I had the head phones on and watched it on his iPhone. Clearly Mark snuck in photos...





And if you haven't seen the video of the Greatest Freakout Ever, you can watch it here. It's kindof disturbing.... lol....



a great pic of Kate


Ray and Dan - this one cracks me up - Ferocious and happy teddy bears!


A confused Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment