Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why?

Okay, I've had some questions on facebook regarding the move to Madison, so I thought that I'd take a moment to clarify what's going on, for those who haven't been following since January.

I moved out of Philadelphia, my home for 7 years, back to my parents house in Lancaster PA around October 2008. Jeff and I started dating late in 2009, but we have been friends since we where teens. Jeff has been a dialysis technician for about 9 years, and when we started dating he decided to take a job with a traveling medical agency. This means that for 3 months at a time, he gets placed at a different location across the country to fill in at their dialysis centers because they have staff on leave, are in the process of hiring new permanent workers, and various other reasons.

In January 2009 Jeff began his first assignment in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, and 3 months turned into 6 months. Now, the location is in Madison, Wisconsin until January 5, 2010.

I, however, had already agreed to design a show for University of Penn (I'm a costume designer), so after only 2 weeks in Madison, I had to fly back to Lancaster to work on the show. I will be returning to Madison towards the end of November.

Well, that's the story - thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment