Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowing

I am loving all of the snow here in Madison!

Last year I had left Lancaster before any real snow stayed around, and for years before that I've lived in Center City Philadelphia where it snows but gets all mucked up in the streets. For once, here is some really beautiful white snow covering the trees and houses right outside my window! Walking in it yesterday, it was all the fluffy dusty kind of snow, and really nice (when the wind isn't blowing).


It is about 12:30pm and it has been snowing for a few hours today. On the news they are calling for another 6-12 inches before midnight. I wanted to take pictures now while it's only at around 2 inches to compare to the snow-white world we will have here by tomorrow!



A blackbird in the white snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment