Sunday, January 10, 2010

Next Stop: Maui!

That's right! There is still some figuring out going on, but it looks like we're headed to the Hawaiian island of Maui later this month! It almost seems too good to be true - how fortunate we are for the opportunity to spend the cold snowy winter months back on the islands, 2 years in a row!


For reference, we lived in Kailua-Kona (marked as Kailua on here) on the Big Island. We think we will be living in Lahaina on Maui this time.


I've already picked up the big blue book for Maui (the one for Big Island was so fantastic and helpful to us) and since the bookstore had them for 50% off, I bought the one for Oahu too - just in case we get to island hop! I haven't start reading it yet, but I have a bit of time before we leave, I'm sure that I will have it highlighted very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment